Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2005 7:37:23 AM EDT
Has anyone ever heard of the S.O.Tech Falcon II? I found one being advertised for sale, but have never heard of it. Goggle turns up nothing.

Me thinks its a one off or a scam.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 11:59:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am familiar with the Falcon, but was not aware there was a "II".  Where did you see it? Ebay?

YEAP. That was why I was questioning it?

Link
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#3]
First piece of SOTech gear I have seen in MC... nice!
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#5]
lol... lightfighter just designed that rig for the 82nd airborne i was there when we loaded over 1500 of those into the back of a half ton truck
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:40:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
It's legit.  That guy is an interesting seller.  Owns a hobby shop and yet he seems to have gotten his hands on a bunch of pretty highly sought after SOTech gear.  His shipping fees are rape!

Interesting that the hobby shop (City of Industry) is not too far from SOTech (LA)...
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:27:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:04:32 PM EDT
[#8]
He's definetly trying to cash in  on the free enterprise thing... His last auction in June he was selling them for $220 with a $25 Shipping fee.  Some  guys hipshot him on the high shipping fee as his reply was that he ships UPS Ground....

I see now he has lowered his shipping fee to $15. I like the rig and would like to have one, but he is overpriced and won't lower on his price.

A little birdy told me to wait as their should be something cooler then this on the horizon.......
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A little birdy told me to wait as their should be something cooler then this on the horizon.......

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

I'm guessing you are meaning from S.O.Tech?

Any idea or hints as to what and/or when?????

C'mon, if I were a cat, I'd be dead by now.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Don't have any info other then it will be a SOTech product and their stuff is first rate. just gonna have to be patient.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top