Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2002 8:03:05 PM EDT
I am about to purchase an SW-5 SF in 9mm. I looked at them at the Shot Show and was impressed. I need a serious no-b.s. eval from someone who knows these guns. Are they HK reliable, accurate, durable, etc. One of my friends thought they looked kind of "tin-ny" because of the welds. Any help appreciated as this purchase is coming quick. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
nononononononnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
please NO!
refer to any and all firearms sites (start with www.hkpro.com nad this site) for piles of info on this company and their ignor"anus" owner.

just say no...
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to www.hk91.com  and do a search on "SW".

All your questions will be answered!!!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:16:05 PM EDT
[#3]
here's a better idea. Just take the cash and flush it down the toilet. They are very SO-SO in quality and the company is HORRIBLE to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I hear they make a great snow shovel...
Link Posted: 2/5/2002 10:37:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top