Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2005 4:26:27 PM EDT
Is there a 3 lug fake sound suppressor that is available that will fit onto the SW5 3 lug barrel?  

I know Top Notch/Bobcat sells a fake suppressor, but I am looking for one that looks more real.

Also, will the HK Flash Suppressor fit on the SW5 3 lug barrel?  Anyone besides LMO sell these?

Any help on the above?

Thanks,

Don
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 7:28:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Brian ([email protected]) over at SWS has a special on Mp5 3 lug flash hider for $35 shipped.  You can check with him to see if there are still any for that price.

S.W.S. Inc.
854 E. Co. Rd. 50 N.
Danville IN 46122-3956

317-718-0948 M-F 10am-4pm central time

As for fake can.  I've seen one that attaches over the 3 lug barrel but it's for airsoft. It's metal contructed with HK marking on it.  I'm just not sure how well it'll hold up on a real gun.  
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 2:01:11 AM EDT
[#2]
mx-2,

Thanks for the response.

Do you kown who made the fake suppressor?  And a model number?

Thanks,

Don
Link Posted: 8/3/2005 6:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Do a search here in the Armory, and you'll find a post with a picture of the Advanced Armament Corp (AAC) Imitator. It's a fake can that fits an HK 3 lug mount and looks exactly like a real AAC Raptor can. I called AAC and they shipped my the same day for $125. It can be pinned behind the mounting lug and made permanent enough for BATF requirements apparently.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top