Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/26/2014 4:45:20 PM EDT
Where can I find a scope mount for a British SUIT scope? It would be on an inch receiver and tabs on the cover would be a plus.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 7:37:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/26/2014 7:37:53 PM EDT by arashi]
Used ones are around. The problem is that the rivets holding SUIT mount to the top cover always loosen. It's a design defect.

Don't be afraid to buy a loose on and solder or re-rivet it.
Top Top