Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2008 2:40:26 PM EDT
Just trying to find going prices on NIB SP89's and if there are any good deals out there, cant find to many on GB or Guns America
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
NIB SP89's are low to mid $4k, used ones are mid to high $3k. Both depend on what the seller is offering with it (mags, slings, spare parts.. etc) and how proud he is of his firearm. I picked up a used one for $3300 and promptly spent another $900 for a rebarrel and refinish. The one thing I learned when looking for mine, is to have cash in hand because they move pretty quick. Keep looking on GB and also try subguns.com or sturmgewehr.com or post a "Want to Buy" ad on HKPro.com. Good luck!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top