Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/18/2005 3:45:14 PM EDT
Anybody know where I can get a couple of 4"x4" pieces of "khaki" velcro loop stuff to sew onto a piece of gear? Also, how about the velcro "panels" or "placards" I see on vests from time to time? I'm looking for the same color and type of material that HSGI uses on their multicam ballcaps.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:08:07 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:39:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:35:06 AM EDT

Got 'em! Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 9:35:59 AM EDT
IMHO... I'd avoid Supply Captain if you can... I've had name tapes on order from them for I don't even know how long now.
Top Top