Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2013 7:11:14 AM EDT
...picture looks like fixed-sight British Commonwealth models.

Very inexpensive.

I'm tapped out (and just purchased an Inglis HP) but if anyone here gets one, please post some pictures.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 7:50:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
...picture looks like fixed-sight British Commonwealth models.

Very inexpensive.

I'm tapped out (and just purchased an Inglis HP) but if anyone here gets one, please post some pictures.
View Quote

Good to very good condition is most peoples fair to good condition. Sog seems to always over condition their guns.

I know jack about these... what i do know they are very rare.. what the hell if i don't like it i can always sell it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:07:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Agreed - SOG is very generous in their condition grading. The Type 53s are in "good" condition.

I suspect these will be well-worn but likely serviceable.

I'm willing to bet these came from exactly the same place the recent crop of No. 5s did - Malaysia.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:34:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Agreed - SOG is very generous in their condition grading. The Type 53s are in "good" condition.

I suspect these will be well-worn but likely serviceable.

I'm willing to bet these came from exactly the same place the recent crop of No. 5s did - Malaysia.
View Quote

So did you get one volk?

WWII Canadian Inglis MKI 9mm

Handpick
   Add Handpick
SHG-IHP 1 $427.45
Subtotal $427.45
Shipping & Handling $50.67
Grand Total $478.12

Your shipping total includes the state tax fee of $29.92.

Sub $500, the few that were on gunbroker were 800+
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Out of Stock now
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#5]
I didn't, because I literally just bought one a month ago from a gunshow. I'm interested to see how these look.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Out of Stock now
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Out of Stock now

yea looks like i got one of the last ones. They must have had very few.. perhaps i shouldn't have done the HP option, unless they were already set aside.

Quoted:
I didn't, because I literally just bought one a month ago from a gunshow. I'm interested to see how these look.

Interesting, how many of these were made i wonder.. whats the market price for them?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:17:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Obviously, depends on condition, but Suncorited British fixed-sight models tend to be around $650-700, original finish (Parkerized) ones a bit more, and the Chinese tangent sight ones can bring $1k, even more if they have an original stock with them.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 9:24:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Obviously, depends on condition, but Suncorited British fixed-sight models tend to be around $650-700, original finish (Parkerized) ones a bit more, and the Chinese tangent sight ones can bring $1k, even more if they have an original stock with them.
View Quote

Ok, so as long its not a pile of junk i did alright.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 12:53:53 PM EDT
[#9]
wow that was fast, tracking number already. Should be here tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:01:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Missed it. Damn.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 5:39:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Now they have Astra 600s...
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:23:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now they have Astra 600s...
View Quote

that import mark really hurts.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 6:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah... this isn't a fantastic deal. Astra 600s aren't that expensive as it is, and there are plenty of them around without nasty CAI billboards.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 7:04:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Yeah... this isn't a fantastic deal. Astra 600s aren't that expensive as it is, and there are plenty of them around without nasty CAI billboards.
View Quote

Yep, and the condition looks spotty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top