Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2006 5:12:36 AM EDT
After sitting in the UPS late pickup office for an hour last night, I finally got my SOG M95.  I got home and ripped into it and was a little setback to see a flat brown painted stock.  So much for the handpick!  Has anybody elses come like this?  I'm not sure the best way to get to the original wood, this stuff appears on there really thick.  Regarding the gun overall, I'm very pleased.  There's a little rust here and there on the barrel bands, but otherwise it's in really good condition. The bolt is electro-penciled, but it operates a lot smoother than I've read from other people.  The dime trick getting the bolt back in is a necessity for me too!  The barrel does look a little frosty and the rifling looks really strong.  I'll post more pics as I progress.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:56:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen one painted like that come from SOG, AIM, or any other distributer.

Just get some OD green paint and you're half way to a camo job!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top