Feedback?

secure.specialtydefense.com/cgi-bin/sds/S0006.html

Availability?

TIA
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:52:36 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Availability?

I know 'die-tryin' had one in the EE for $50 shipped. I see them on eBay all of the time.

ETA: Link to EE.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Is there any way that you can add a hydration carrier to this, or do you have to mod the yoke?
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:41:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Another good place to look for user experience would be here:    

Made it hot

lightfighter.net/6/ubb.x?cdra=Y&s=7336015661

You will have to register, do a search for your product.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Personally, I like the I-RACK. I have 2, one black, one OD.  Got the OD within 2 weeks of ordering it, which I did about a month ago.  You can wear it over soft body armor, but if you want plates, get a carrier.

Hydration - get a camelbak or blackhawk stand alone bladder, and sling it on.  No need to modify the I-RACK.

The I-RACK works with my Camelbak BFM as well-

The I-RACK is only $50, but buying the pouches can add up.  Note that SDS doesn't have OD pistol pouches.  You'll need to get them elsewhere.

ETA:  IMHO and YMMV
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:55:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Is there any way that you can add a hydration carrier to this, or do you have to mod the yoke?

I had to mod the the harness

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top