Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2006 5:11:07 PM EDT
Anyone own one of these?  I had a chance to play with one at the Shot Show.  It is expensive, but worth it.  Here is a link with a description.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got a new STG 58 with one of these triggers.I will test fire it tomarrow, but i suspect i won't like it for my application.I shoot 3-gun and if i have to release this extra button to allow trigger reset (on grip just below trigger guard)i don't want it.When i'm close and in a hurry i don't want any extra steps for 2 fast shots.Very light smooth pull with button applied and not bad without.
I'm new here but.................
How come DSA aint on the dealer board?
Another Gunsmoke ent. story or what?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just got a new STG 58 with one of these triggers.I will test fire it tomarrow, but i suspect i won't like it for my application.I shoot 3-gun and if i have to release this extra button to allow trigger reset (on grip just below trigger guard)i don't want it.When i'm close and in a hurry i don't want any extra steps for 2 fast shots.Very light smooth pull with button applied and not bad without.
I'm new here but.................
How come DSA aint on the dealer board?
Another Gunsmoke ent. story or what?

Cool.  Let me know how it works.

I didn't like how the button had to be release to reset the trigger either.  I would not use the set trigger for 3-gun match.  It is going to slow down fast follow up shots.  I want to put one on my FAL that I use for long range shooting.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Trigger didi not want to reset without button depressed,i could push it forward with my finger to resset ,new ,a little dry?With the button it worked as described, i needed to release the button to allow trigger reset.No @#$%^&*( good for me.This gun is brand new and went back into the bag. I had people bugging me to dissassemble the trigger to see how it worked,NO.
No way am i screwing up my warrenty!($1800 + gun)
They will get a call tomarrow and I hope to get a regular trigger and a credit in it's place.
ONce again TOO BAD THEY CAN'T RESPOND TO THIS STUFF IN THE FORUMS.
What happened?(not my trigger either)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top