Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 9:21:48 PM EDT
I have been bitten by the AK bug lately, and would like to get some surplus Russian gear to match.  Anything from uniforms, to packs and web gear.  I have seen some stuff out there, but its hard to tell what is actual surplus, and what are cheap knock-offs.  I have been toRedSoldier.com, but I don't know if that stuff is real, or made for airsofters.  What websites do you guys know that have the real stuff?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:19:08 AM EDT
[#1]
The stuff Red Soldier carries is the real deal, as far as I can tell. If you peruse news photos sites you'll see that gear in use from time to time in Chechnya and the like.

As far as the gear goes... it's ok. Seems strong enough, but they really cut corners on construction. Melted nylon edges, single stitches in alot of places, that sort of thing. If you want some authentic russian gear, I guess you can't go wrong for the price, but as always, you get what you pay for...
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:23:53 AM EDT
[#2]
There's also Russian Combat Gearwhich should be up & running tomorrow. I ordered an M23 Pioneer rig from RedSoldier and I'm happy with it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 10:50:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Check your IM. (Geez, sorry mod.)
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 7:37:58 AM EDT
[#4]
i have bought from red soldier in the past a lot and for ak gear ,its top notch. I have about 3 of their vest s and they hold up good even with really heavy loads. Go with the m32 it has deep pockets for your ak mags and also allows you to add stuff with alice clips.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top