Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/17/2002 8:15:47 PM EDT
I dont have the book but the 10/22 on the cover is Bad Ass.Is there a source for a stock like the one pictured on the front cover?I know there is somone out there that could make one but the question is who?Could it be registered as a pistol?I like the idea of it and would consider building it if I could just find the stock.
Link Posted: 8/17/2002 9:08:14 PM EDT
no, you cant register it as a pistol. i could go into hte many reasons why, but i will spare you, simply no. you COULD make it with a fore grip and NO stock and register an AOW. that would be your best bet. IIRC the cover of the book minus a wire telestock would be an AOW. it you had a pre ban grandfathered 10/22 you could register it as an SBR and do most everything in the book other than F/A. add a registered supressor for an awsome .22
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 7:17:51 AM EDT
Is the book worth getting?Ive saw it advertised for years but havent ever saw a copy to check out.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 8:58:19 AM EDT
I own the book, but it's still packed away from a recent move. If I recall correctly, most of it details how to go about making the 10/22 full auto. You know, for informational purposes only. The rest of the book talks about what kind of bolt-on and drop-in parts can make your gun like an assault-weapon lookalike. I guess the book didn't inspire me, my 10/22 is still stock.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 12:13:34 PM EDT
i dont think the book is worth it unless you want to stay at hotel ATF. the image on the cover is worth more to me.
Link Posted: 8/18/2002 4:01:50 PM EDT
Matssd
Thats kinda what I figured.I have no use for a FA 10/22 but would like to get ahold of a stock like that.I really would like to find somone to make me one.
Top Top