Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 2:04:39 PM EDT

Whar happened to RR forum? Was it shut down?M33
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Probably because they did not send in $ to AR15.com
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:39:05 AM EDT
[#2]
There was a notice posted (its at the top of the Industry forums) that Manufactures who don't have a company rep/participation will be shut down.  Armalite, Bushmaster and Olympic Arms (among the others) all have representatives that are active on the site.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:47:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Too bad.  I've been looking into RRA for my next purchase.  I really find the Manufacturer forums very helpful.  I'd like to see them come back.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 5:52:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I notice that the Colt forum is still there. Is this an oversight or a double standard?
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I notice that the Colt forum is still there. Is this an oversight or a double standard?

Ask GoatBoy, IIRC he is the one that set the policy.  I honestly don't know.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 12:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
esq1995:   Since you are considering a RRA purchase you may be interested in this: I recently bought a RRA standard A2.  It holds a nice group but has failed to lock open on empty while shooting Winchester Q3131A.

Haven't had a chance to try any different ammunition yet.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:29:59 PM EDT
[#7]
prairiedog,

If it cycles properly osunds like it could be a mag problem.  Let me know what you find out.
Link Posted: 1/22/2002 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
RR is very poor at communication skills,advertising and answering emails.
Nice lower receivers though.
cpermd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top