Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2003 10:53:32 AM EDT
I've been designing and building some display stands for various rifles.  I'm hoping to start a small business selling rifle and pistol stands.  Here's some pics...

(1) Black walnut AR15 stand.  The spindle cross section duplicates a mag, and the spindle slips into the rifle magwell.

(2) Birdseye maple AR15 stand.  Conventional front-rear support design.

(3) Purpleheart M1A/Garand stand.  Purpleheart is a hardwood from South America.

Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice!!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#2]
very nice

I like the wood on that M1A too!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:26:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!  So when are you gonna start selling these?

Think I might be in for one.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:42:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice work and nice rifles, I like the # 1 style for the AR15 and the dark grain of the walnut looks good against the black rifle.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Nice! So when are you gonna start selling these?
very nice
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually, I'm selling these now.  Am also selling pistol stands.  If you're interested in purchasing one shoot me an email and mention what rifle, style, and wood you like.  Price depends mostly on the wood.  Right now I'm offering the following woods (others can be special ordered):

Birdseye Maple
Birch
Red Oak
Poplar
Black Walnut
Gonca Alves
Zebrawood
Moradillo
Purpleheart

I'm also setting up a website, www.gunwares.com, but there's not much there yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top