Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 7:18:25 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 4:53:15 PM EDT
I live 8 miles from Charles Richards shop and have been going there for 20 years.

I hope you like woodworking. All of Charles Richards stocks are semi-finished. You'll still have to complete inleting to fit your action and do final sanding and finish. It's not a simple drop-in stock.

Do not let him sell you a pre-made stock off the rack as most have major defects in the wood. His new-made stocks take 30-45 days to delivery, but are top notch and finish beautifully.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 8:04:25 PM EDT
I have the Richards micro fit dual grip stock (thumb hole or over the top ) on my
1903A3 it's badass. I had him leave it a little heavy so I could lighten it if I wanted
to. I would buy another one.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:01:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:46:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mickdk2:
I have the Richards micro fit dual grip stock (thumb hole or over the top ) on my
1903A3 it's badass. I had him leave it a little heavy so I could lighten it if I wanted
to. I would buy another one.

i have the same stock (laminate) with a varmit forearm on an 03
very comfortable to shoot,
would buy another !
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:31:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RS39:
Thanks guys. At this point it is either that or the Bell and Carlson model with the aluminum block in it.

My first sporter was a Swede that I put in a Richards. I love it, but it did take a bunch of work to fit and finish as mentioned before. If I had it to do again, I'd buy that Bell & Carlson. You won't regret it and everything will be damn near done excepting possibly fitting the barrel channel.
Top Top