Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 11:19:27 AM EDT
I heard through the grape vine that Rhineland Arms has came up with a 5.7x28 rifle/carbine. Does anyone have any info on ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:39:11 AM EDT
[#1]
You can see their webpage (minus their nav bar) here.

I, personally, think it's an excecllent adaptation of the P90 design to the AR frame, and I hope it works out well, and that 5.7x28 starts coming down in price.  Cause then I'd be sure to get one.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 12:56:00 PM EDT
[#2]
When wolf starts making 5.7x28 then Ill consider one. I hear people use empty AR mags as brass catchers.

On a side note, its probably the best looking AR upper.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks kitwulfen for the tip.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
When they get released, I'm definitly gonna get one!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Intrested in ammo comes down in price.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
When wolf starts making 5.7x28 then Ill consider one. I hear people use empty AR mags as brass catchers.

Being that not a single one has been delivered to a customer yet.....who are these folks using the empty AR mag as a brass catcher?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:02:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Being that not a single one has been delivered to a customer yet.....who are these folks using the empty AR mag as a brass catcher?

Im just saying what I heard a while back. I think they are rhineland people doing that.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm feeling really tempted to see if we can get a pre-order going, but I dunno that my cash situation would support it. :(

ETA: The Black Rifle Disease has me... I cannot resist... I shall forgoe the Cx4 for the AR5.7!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top