Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/28/2011 5:19:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/30/2011 10:19:04 AM EDT by Sgt911]
It has always bugged me that they come with no bayonet lug or muzzle brake. I purchased a surplus fsb from Czechpoint and a U.S. made muzzle brake from CNC Warrior. I sent the stripped rifle up to InRange (recommended by Czechpoint). I received the rifle back today and Troy with InRange did a fantastic job. It was $150 for the job which included return ship, but you must buy, and send them the fsb+muzzle brake. Troy color matched it perfect and it took about two weeks...Another plus is this adds one more U.S. made part. Just Info, but I thought you might like to know.

" target="_blank">
" target="_blank">
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 12:19:19 PM EDT
Hmmm.... Looks like I might have to throw one of these on mine:

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:08:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Sgt911:
It has always bugged me that they come with no bayonet lug or muzzle brake. I purchased a surplus fsb from Czechpoint and a U.S. made muzzle brake from CNC Warrior. I sent the stripped rifle up to InRange (recommended by Czechpoint). I received the rifle back today and Troy with InRange did a fantastic job. It was $150 for the job which included return ship, but you must buy, and send them the fsb+muzzle brake. Troy color matched it perfect and it took about two weeks...Another plus is this adds one more U.S. made part. Just Info, but I thought you might like to know.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww255/Sgt911/011.jpg
crappy i-phone pic for now

Looks good.

I have one of those CNCW brakes on my VZ-2008. It is effective. It is also loud.
Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:19:35 AM EDT
Awesome! There's a gentleman on the CZ forum that does this procedure and I'd really like it done. I think I'll end up with a Phantom style fh.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:20:06 AM EDT
better pics up
Top Top