Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2011 5:19:33 AM EDT
It has always bugged me that they come with no bayonet lug or muzzle brake. I purchased a surplus fsb from Czechpoint and a U.S. made muzzle brake from CNC Warrior. I sent the stripped rifle up to InRange (recommended by Czechpoint). I received the rifle back today and Troy with InRange did a fantastic job. It was $150 for the job which included return ship, but you must buy, and send them the fsb+muzzle brake. Troy color matched it perfect and it took about two weeks...Another plus is this adds one more U.S. made part. Just Info, but I thought you might like to know.

" target="_blank">
" target="_blank">
Link Posted: 1/28/2011 12:19:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Hmmm.... Looks like I might have to throw one of these on mine:

Link Posted: 1/28/2011 5:08:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It has always bugged me that they come with no bayonet lug or muzzle brake. I purchased a surplus fsb from Czechpoint and a U.S. made muzzle brake from CNC Warrior. I sent the stripped rifle up to InRange (recommended by Czechpoint). I received the rifle back today and Troy with InRange did a fantastic job. It was $150 for the job which included return ship, but you must buy, and send them the fsb+muzzle brake. Troy color matched it perfect and it took about two weeks...Another plus is this adds one more U.S. made part. Just Info, but I thought you might like to know.

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww255/Sgt911/011.jpg

crappy i-phone pic for now

Looks good.

I have one of those CNCW brakes on my VZ-2008.  It is effective.  It is also loud.

Link Posted: 1/29/2011 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Awesome! There's a gentleman on the CZ forum that does this procedure and I'd really like it done. I think I'll end up with a Phantom style fh.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 10:20:06 AM EDT
[#4]
better pics up
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top