Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/21/2002 4:57:23 PM EST
Anyone know a good place to get factory or Wolff mag springs for Glocks, and new followers? I'm sure I could get em from Glock, but equally sure they are cheaper elsewhere. I need these for Pre ban hi caps, are the followers different from post ban or the same?
Link Posted: 3/21/2002 5:25:24 PM EST
Go to the Glockmeister website and ask him the question.www.glockmeister.com/
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 12:25:32 AM EST
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 2:05:41 AM EST

Not a bad place for
Glock questions.

Dave S
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 3:57:31 AM EST
Just send them into Glock. They will rebuild your mags for FREE.(make sure you add a note telling them what you want done.) I just did this on some used mags I bought. Turn around time was 1.5 weeks.

Oh yeah Check out handguns.ar15.com/

Or just click on Site Navigator.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 4:43:58 AM EST
Most of your authorized Glock Dealers get parts on a regular basis from Glock. They are supposed to swap parts for any Glock for free, especially the old style (two tail) mag followers and magazine srings. You can also send just those parts back to Glock, but call first.
Link Posted: 3/22/2002 5:56:56 PM EST
kicker - if there is a Glock sponsored (GSSF) match near you, the Glock armorer will replace the springs and followers as well as perform all factory upgrades to the gun. Plus, the matches are really fun.
Top Top