Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/29/2002 2:52:03 PM EDT
I have a Colt green label AR-15 9mm and have decided to switch it to .223. How can I remove the mag block safely witout scratching the finish? I tried to push them out with a small hole starter, but it didn't work? BTW, does anyone need a Colt 9mm mag block at a good price ?
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:15:39 PM EDT
Aren't those 9mm lowers kinda collectable?
Link Posted: 9/29/2002 6:21:32 PM EDT
Use the correct tool.....it's a "roll pin" punch. Snap-On , MAC, MATCO, are a few names. Watch for the tool truck at your local auto repair facility.
Top Top