Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2012 2:22:18 PM EDT
I recently purchased a Remington Versa Max shotgun.  When I went to the ffl dealer to get it, i saw it from a distance and thought someone sent me a benelli by mistake.  So i looked at it closer and found out it was a remington.  I took it home with my son because it was a present for him.  He drooled over it for a while and showed it off to the family.  The next day I took the versa max and shot it.  First shot out of the box it dusted a pigeon.  It cycles fluidly, flawlessly and quickly.  I shot a whole tube to see how fast it cycled and it had ultra low recoil and shot as fast as my ar.  It is probably the best shotgun I have ever owned.  Please give me your opinions on the versa max shotgun.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 6:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
A recent issue of Front Sight magazine has an article on the National 3 Gun match. They said the Versamax was virtually wiping out the 1100/1187 users from past years on a % basis. They predict that their % will only get bigger with the pro level shooters.

Seemes like you made a good choice!    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top