Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/21/2005 4:24:43 PM EDT
Guys, I need an exploded parts breakdown for a remington mod 11 shot gun. I am trying to fix my non gunguy friends shotty for christmas. I need to replace the ejector. Ordered from Ahlmans but after I recieved it I'm pretty sure I was sent the wrong part. (I'm sure that will be fun to sort out, I've already got $25 in the wrong part.) Help.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, already checked those. Ahlmans is the first listing, and they sent the wrong part. (Since the first post i have taken the barrel off and found that the ejector is pressed ? into the rear of the barrel ext. I think that I could make one if I had to. Just don't know the exact dimentions because the old one is broken off. (the urban armory one was what I was looking for, but too blurry.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top