Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2003 8:40:27 AM EDT
I have seen a post on this forum a while back showing the Remington LE folding stock. Does anyone know where to get one?

Is it possible to use a side saddle?

Can other sights like ghost rings be used?

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks guys.

96Ag
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:11:07 AM EDT
[#1]
One for sale on this Forum in the Shotgun Parts for sale...
Bill
(I hated them on our duty rigs)
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Get some foam rubber pads you can duct tape to your cheek if you get one of these...you're gonna need 'em!
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one on my 870 and it is not any stiffer of a recoil than if you were shooting with a regular stock. A guy on eBay has been selling them for the past year on three day auctions. They go between the $80-$90 range. That is where I got mine.

I think Ghost rings would be out of the question if this was used. Same with a side saddle. When it folds a side saddle would be in the way, although I have seen one rigged to have both.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one.  Ghost rings yes.  Side saddle..no.  Good advice on using foam for your cheek, they can get very sharp.

Jeff
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 11:57:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys,

I appreciate the input. Would anybody happen to have pictures?

I remember a picture on this forum that had the stock and sidesaddle plus directions on how it would be done.

One more question, is the Remington stock metal or plastic?

96Ag
Link Posted: 9/11/2003 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#6]
It's expensive because it is metal. It's heavy duty stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top