Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 8:02:13 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I might beable to buy/order one of these from? Any ideas to how much they are running?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
stealing my idea huh
im pricing one out at brick armory
an LE dealer has to get it for you
remingtonle.com has the specs
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:41:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Can Brick Armory get these??
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:10:13 PM EDT
[#3]
yes they can
maybe if we get one at the same time we can get a better deal
hell they just got  like 200 firearms to sell and i got my sig blackwater
without even flinching
it was there
I bought it
i hate when that happens
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:13:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a 870P MAX in December and I absolutely love it, well worth the money.  I got mine through a special deal, but you might try San Diego Police Supply and if memory serves there was an online place out of Idaho that had the lowest price.  Good Luck.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 6:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's two Remington LE online sellers:

www.capoliceequip.com/

www.impactguns.com/store/

Probably, the best way to get one is to have a local FFL dealer order you one from a Remington LE distributor.

The online sites will give you a ball park price, so you can keep the local dealer from trying to scalp the price.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
You can pick one up at Jensen Arms in Loveland, CO.  Their phone number is 970-663-5994.  I'm just one of thier happy customers.  Had one on the shelf Friday when I was in.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:38:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought mine at a local gunshop.  They hadn't had any in stock yet, so they called a supplier or something and had it there the next day.  When I took it out of the box, they were stunned that it came stock with all the goodies and 2 of the employees placed orders for them right then and there!  It shouldn't be too hard to get from any LE dealers.  I paid $930 out the door and wouldn't trade it for any other shotgun out there!  Just make sure to put a Mesa Tactical side saddle on it.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Zrex on The High Road is selling the MAX for about $730.

www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=168968

Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:19:54 PM EDT
[#9]
huh.  I guess I overpayed.  Well, I would have had to pay transfer fees and tax...

Oh well, I support my local gun store.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Local guhnshops have to make money.  They are not in the business to give things away.  I went to a local gunshop and they told me the barrel I had was old and that I needed a new HBAR.  WTF, I had a Colt 1/7 Twist brand new Govt Profile barrel.  After that, it is all the EE now and using a new FFL to do all my transfers.

Find a good FFL and deal with him or her exclusively.

Max
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#11]
sjauch,

While you're in the area for the 10-8 class, there's a dealer in Hampton, VA that has an 870P Max on the wall for $900. While I obviously can't guarantee it'll be there in March, it may be something you want to follow up on.

A&P Arms
2517 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton VA
757-723-7192
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top