Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2009 5:13:07 AM EDT
It says it is new for 2009.  Here is a link.  Has anyone spotted one yet?  They are going to Gander Mountain and other suppliers.  Have not even seen a MSRP yet.  They look good.  I have a few 597's and have been very happy with them and they run great with the factory 30rd mags.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 5:40:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone needs to start making highcaps for it because I hear about tons of 597 mag problems.  I dont need another gun that doesnt run reliably.  I wonder what the cost will be for the VTR?
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:59:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Remington makes thier own 30 rd mags for them.  I have a few and have had no problems with them.

I would like to see some aftermarket stocks like Hogues, Tapco T6's, and other pistol grip stocks and such.

Then maybe some barrels would be next inline Carbon fiber, Tacsol, and so on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top