Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/21/2006 11:33:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/21/2006 11:34:48 PM EST by phrozen]
I have a old model 1100 Trap. Is it possible to re-barrel, re-stock and put a chamber extention to make an effective tactical weapon?
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:12:10 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/22/2006 1:13:10 AM EST by steveinct]
The "trap" and "skeet" marked receivers are the same as standard field grade ones with 2-3/4" chambered barrels. Stock and barrel swaps are pretty easy for the most part.

The trap models are worth money. Don't change with it.

You're better off buying an 1100 Magnum or even better still an 11-87 for tactical mods.

Both of those models feature receivers that are 1/4" longer than the standard, older 1100 receivers to
accomodate the 3" chambered barrels.

Get a used 11-87 field gun cheap, and convert that instead
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:42:53 AM EST
Top Top