Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2011 2:23:05 PM EDT
Starting a 5.56 AR-15 SBR build. Lower is at the engravers,stripped upper just arrived today. Now it time to order the barrel. So help me out and recommend me a 11.5in barrel.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 2:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Completely satisfied with my Noveske 11.5"
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 3:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If your not going to shoot suppressed, look at Bravo Company.  If you are planning to run a suppressor, look at Daniel Defense.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Will be shooting with a can on it . What barrel profile ?
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 5:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]
I got  a Colt 14.5 inch socom barrel cut to 11.5 I am currently running. I would try to get a barrel off of the EE and send it out to be cut my Adco.
Link Posted: 3/10/2011 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Will be shooting with a can on it . What barrel profile ?

I run a Gemtech G5 on mine, once again cant go wrong with a Noveske.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 8:10:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If your not going to shoot suppressed, look at Bravo Company.  If you are planning to run a suppressor, look at Daniel Defense.

Just out of curiosity, why the BCM only unsuppressed?

Link Posted: 3/11/2011 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Love my Del-ton barrel (rel. cheap too!)
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 1:04:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I'm getting ready to suppress my BCM upper.  Is there something I should know?
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

I'm getting ready to suppress my BCM upper.  Is there something I should know?

Of course it will depend on the individual barrel, but I've had no problems running a can on my BCM 11.5 or my DD for that matter. There are no problems with running a can on BCM barrel that I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 3/15/2011 6:05:49 PM EDT
[#11]
+1 on the BCM/can thing. That's the setup I'm about to build as well. What's up?
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 6:09:54 AM EDT
[#12]
There were some Sabre Defense 10.5" and 11.5" barrels on the EE recently. The seller Bookhound had them from his previous business. The prices were good and he is as good as it gets. The Sabre barrels are very good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top