Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2002 2:38:50 PM EDT
I have a flatop varmint/target bull barrel AR. I mostly shoot of the bench or prone. The stock plastic gip is way to uncomfortable and boring. I want something alittle more than the rubber Hogue and have been looking at the ERGO grips. I see they have tactical standards, deluxe , and taget grips w/ palm shelfs, also rhino hide vs sure grip? Any body have these and which do you like ? Do you prefer the palm shelfs? Would order one but cant feel them 1st so just checking what everybody likes or recommends.
    Thanks for any help!
        Foldemfast
Link Posted: 5/17/2002 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey foldemfast, I bought one of the PSG1 tactical grip from Midway. I believe DPMS makes it. I had it on my Armalite M15A2 carbine. I liked it a lot. It was very comfortable and provide a consistent grip. The bottom has an adjustable shelf. I just put a two part epoxy on the the shelf to grip. I did not want it to come loose.

I recently put my original grip back on because I did not have a scope on my rifle. I gave the grip to a friend to put on his match Armalite in which he has a scope on.

I would definitely buy another if I get a upper that I use a scope on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top