Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 6:43:42 PM EDT
I am new to the C&R scene. It seems like the "weapons of choice" right now are the Swiss K-31's, Russian Mosin Nagants, and the German 98K's. Here is my question. Is it always the same weapons that everybody seeks, or does the "flavor of the day" come and go? Do importers have the chance to import different guns at different times and the prices fluctuate? Or once I have the main staples, I just go for multimple guns of the same type?

Bill
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:00:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy as much as you can now.  Prices will only continue to go up.  Some models come and go from year to year.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:48:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Items come and go.  Sadly, I think we are past the days of having new items show up every few months.  The best rule of thumb in milsurp collecting is never pass up a new item.  When the first hit, they are cheap and plentiful.  Once they move to the secondary market, the price goes up the the selection goes down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top