Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2005 10:26:25 PM EST
My new JLD PTR 91 G3 clone is hitting way low on all rotory settings. I need to adjust the whole sight for elevation and need a special tool for it. JLD does not sell the tool. Where is a good place to find one and ho much do they sell for?
Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 2:59:51 AM EST
I bought one from Top Notch Parts. You might want to check over at hkpro.com also.
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 7:19:11 AM EST
Unless you're a strict purist, you can accomplish the task with a pair of fine needlenose pliers, or forceps.

Sight Adjustment
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 8:03:31 AM EST
Thank you guys!
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 11:18:52 AM EST
Go ovet to the FALFILES and PM/IM FWRA and he will set you up with the tool.
Link Posted: 5/11/2005 7:59:21 PM EST

Originally Posted By mlm1219:

Can't seem to find him, is he a moderator? Thank you!
Link Posted: 5/12/2005 12:19:42 AM EST

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:

Originally Posted By mlm1219:

Can't seem to find him, is he a moderator? Thank you!

Here's his email mpowell5@neo.rr.com

Here's the tool he sells:

Link Posted: 5/16/2005 4:25:07 PM EST
Cruise over to GunBroker - there is usually one up for sale.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 8:09:17 AM EST
It really is paying off to scan this site for good deals and this is the best one in a long time. Ordered two of these back sight devices at a cost of 30.00 dollars each with a postage.

Total amount 66.00 dollars plus the .90 cents for a USPS money order and she was off in the mail last Friday.

The H&K version of this same sight tool is in the 80-100.00 price range. This tool is a must if you like shooting with irons.

Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:52:16 PM EST
Found mine on GunBroker.com! $25+ shipping!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 9:56:17 PM EST

Originally Posted By SkagSig40:
Found mine on GunBroker.com! $25+ shipping!!!!!!

Ditto. I bought mine 2 days ago. I think there must be a guy with a large supply of them because there is never more than one ad for them.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:23:55 PM EST
Has anyone else noticed the irregular gold star with "Parts and accessories" on JLD Enterprises home page. If you link to it, you are taken to five pages of merchandise for HK type riles. The pages are linked to a PayPal shopping cart. One of these items is the JLD sight tool for $25.75. Page four includes a U.S. made hammer and sear; both engraved with "J.L.D." On April 7th, Victor emailed a reply to an inquiry. He stated they did not sell sears at this time. Guess that's changed. I purchased the sear from FAC in a package of other items I didn't really want. Now I'm a bit unhappy I could have had items from J.L.D. if I'd only waited a month or so. I guess that's the reward of impatience. But on the bright side my trigger assembly is at Bill Springfield getting one of those awesome trigger jobs that I've read about. Can't wait to get it back. If it arrives sometimes next week, I can see spending a day or so of Memorial Day weekend at the range.
Top Top