Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2002 1:53:53 PM EDT
Has anyone bought a Rear Flip-up Sight? Who and where can I find a quality sight for a M-4? Any pictures would help.  

What about new stocks, and differant colors, something other than black.  Pitures would help

Thanks

Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:40:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Cavalry Arms has a lot of funky-colored receivers.  I only wish you could buy colored A2 buttstocks rather than a complete receiver.

As far as a rear sight, I use an ARMS #40.  Some people like Bushmaster's rear flip sight, though I've not used it.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anyone bought a Rear Flip-up Sight? Who and where can I find a quality sight for a M-4? Any pictures would help.  

What about new stocks, and differant colors, something other than black.  Pitures would help

Thanks

MSTN for rear sights.  They carry the ARMS #40, which I prefer, as well as the GG&G and KAC sights.

Cav Arms for the colored stocks.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Another vote for ARMS 40. Cav arms has cool stock sets for pre bans. Grey, tan, OD, yellow, and blue I think.
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 5:27:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/18/2002 6:30:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the focas on a rear sight, I had seen the Arms #40 sight around and liked what I saw.  I am looking for a standard tan color stock.  I have looked a Cavalry Arms site but wanted something a little differant.  Thanks for the help
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top