Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/18/2015 12:02:23 AM EST
Ok, I was looking at the Raven site and I never paid too much attention to their Moduloader. The Subload peeked my interest. I think it would be a good fit for a very streamlined warbelt. Something that I can run a holster and a couple rifle/pistol mags.

Any feedback on these guys? Should I stick to the regular moduloader? I know they've been out for a few years now. The like concept of being able to drop it below the belt line a tad in case I throw on my PC.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:16:06 PM EST
Originally Posted By johnny000000:
Ok, I was looking at the Raven site and I never paid too much attention to their Moduloader. The Subload peeked my interest. I think it would be a good fit for a very streamlined warbelt. Something that I can run a holster and a couple rifle/pistol mags.

Any feedback on these guys? Should I stick to the regular moduloader? I know they've been out for a few years now. The like concept of being able to drop it below the belt line a tad in case I throw on my PC.
View Quote
I just got the regular moduloader and debated the sub load or normal one for weeks. I never wear a pc but got to run the two tacos with pistol MagS on the outside. I really liked the low profile setup and will be ditching my war belt and just running this in the future.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:49:08 PM EST
I have the subload and really like it. I had a custom pouch made for an AR mag, pistol mag, TQ, and small BOK and it's a great compliment to a regular belt or micro war belt. Have it on my left and my holster balances it well.

I'd get it again
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:33:49 PM EST
My USPSA gum belt. Tyr belt, RCS Moduloads and holster, Taco's.
I got the 5 finger moduloader to hold the 3 Taco's; mags on fingers 1, 3, and 5, fingers 2 and 4 I routed through the molle on the 1.75" TYR belt. I works great, no movement of either the mags or the holster.

Top Top