Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2004 5:50:40 PM EDT
A friend & I made a trip to the range at Perry Wildlife Area in Missouri on Thursday Dec. 30th. Perry Wildlife Area is north of Knob Noster, MO on Highway 23.

I took my AR and M1A.

My buddy took his Uzi Model "B" Carbine, SAR-8(HK91 clone), and his AR.

Here's some pics of me shooting some of the different toys...

Me shooting my "M4gery-type Carbine Thingy"...Love that Magpul stock

Shooting his SAR-8...that's a el-cheapo BSA red-dot sight bought at Wal-Mart on a B-Square mount, but the set-up works pretty darn good...

The Uzi Model "B" Carbine...I was shooting it offhand rapid-fire at the 50 yard mark. I emptied the 32rd. magazine in a 3" - 4" group in the center of the target . Not much recoil, but that folding stock was a bit uncomfortable...
Link Posted: 12/31/2004 6:19:41 PM EDT
Nice toys.
Link Posted: 1/5/2005 10:39:01 AM EDT
Looks like a good time, I have that exact same tan rifle case, I got it with a used rifle I bought. As for the cheapo red dot, a friend of mine has a simmons on his Beretta Storm and it works just fine.
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 4:03:42 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Brian_in_Pullman:
Looks like a good time, I have that exact same tan rifle case, I got it with a used rifle I bought. As for the cheapo red dot, a friend of mine has a simmons on his Beretta Storm and it works just fine.

I have that same case too!
Link Posted: 1/6/2005 6:00:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mutt2jeff:

Originally Posted By Brian_in_Pullman:

I have that same case too!

Ditto, I got 3 of them in used gun buys. Two doubles and a single..
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:02:10 AM EDT
Looks like you had a fun day.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 12:59:57 AM EDT
That's the best kind of fun! You seriously look like you had some fun.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 1:09:34 AM EDT
I have seen that same gun case here local, except it was a black case.
Top Top