Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/24/2001 5:42:50 PM EST
What brand has a raised "keyhole" mark on the upper receiver?

What about "FK"?

I've seen posts in the past, am I correct in presuming the "keyhole" is a bushmaster?

Someone here's got to know the difference between the three and where they come from.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 7:22:47 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/24/2001 7:16:10 PM EST by Sukebe]
"FK" is Bushmaster. Although I think they have used different castings from time to time.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 7:53:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/24/2001 7:47:10 PM EST by Troy]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 9:03:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/24/2001 9:03:53 PM EST by AZ-Shooter]
Sukebe, Good Stuff. Found a proof on the Bushmaster, shows the FK very clearly. Thanks for the help.

Thanks Troy. That's what I was expecting to hear on the broken A. AF is good to know as well.

Now, the nagging question...anyone know about that "keyhole"?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:15:17 AM EST
Damn that KEYHOLE!!!

Somebody's got to know!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 7:00:17 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 8:50:58 PM EST
Post a good close macro pic and one of us will nail it quickly I believe.
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 9:39:41 PM EST
Here's a pic.

I've seen this more than once, at first I thought Bushmaster, then maybe Olympic Arms???

Hope one of you guys can figure it out.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:02:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:01:53 PM EST
Top Top