Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 4:50:53 PM EDT
I have an aimpoint m2 on a knights mount and a trijicon ta01nsn, I want to use both on the same weapon. I am wondering if there is a good solution to be able to change them out in the field while maintaining zero without tools. the ta01nsn has hand screws on it, but the knights mount for the aimpoint does not. im worried that i wont be able to maintain zero if i dont tighten both mounts to the same torque when i remove one then reattach it. Especialy with the hex head scews on the knights mount. Is anyone aware of some aftermarket solution to this stick problem? Any advice would be greatly apericated.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 10:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I do it with an acog nsn and a relfex both with throw lever mounts from arms and it goes back to zero for both of them, but I dont know if they make a throw lever for the aimpoint
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:36:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Dont suppose you have a URL for me, I havent had any luck finding throw lever mounts from arms.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 8:38:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I know that ARMS makes a QD mount (and spacer) for the Aimpoint.  I also use the ACOG and Reflex with the QD throw-lever mounts.  Both return to zero beautifully.
Link Posted: 7/12/2002 9:11:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry I dont know to to make them active links
http://www.mountsplus.com/
http://www.kieslersonline.com/product/ko_armsmounts.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top