Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2017 5:43:19 PM EDT
I just got my RDB today, and playing with it, no Pmag will drop free. I took it apart, and with the lower dissembled, the PMags drop right out, after I pin the gun back together, PMags stick again.

Any thoughts?

ETA: that is with the bolt locked back. Bolt forward, the mags will drop out. Something is binding when the gun is assembled, and not when apart.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 8:59:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Just checked mine. Both USGI and PMags drops out with no issue. I tried it with the bolt locked back and forward.  Only issue I've had is some USGI mags won't insert and lock in unless the bolt is locked back. Something with the feed lips?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:30:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Old pmags used enough for some feedlip spread maybe?
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 11:54:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not run pmags in mine yet, but it came with a 20rd pmag but i doubt it will show the same issue. Next time i go out to shoot it ill borrow a 30rd pmag and see. I have lancers which seem to be the best of both worlds and its all i currently own.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 7:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Pmags(m2 & m3), Lancers & usgi drop free for me.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Yup, mine has a problem. I don't like having to strip the mags out. Guess she will have to go back to the mother ship.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top