Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2007 10:25:55 PM EDT
The trust OWNS the gun

I MADE the gun.

the engraving is supposed to have the name of the entity who MADE the SBR (me), not the legal entity who OWNS it (the trust).

So even if my TRUST owns the sbr, am i supposed to engrave MY name?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:32:53 PM EDT
[#1]
you are not the manufacturer, the trust is.  You are merely acting on behalf of the trust in assembling the weapon.  Since the trust is the manufacturer (and owner) of the weapon, it's info will be engraved on the receiver.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
you are not the manufacturer, the trust is.  You are merely acting on behalf of the trust in assembling the weapon.  Since the trust is the manufacturer (and owner) of the weapon, it's info will be engraved on the receiver.

yep, you are right......i cant have my name as the manufacturer, because i was not granted permission to manufacture it, the trust was.....

thanks for the quick response.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top