Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2006 5:02:28 PM EDT
I am purchasing a MAC-11 from a resident in my own state "Idaho" and was wondering if I need to go through a dealer? Can I just get the info on the gun and put it on a form 4 and send it in?
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 5:05:25 PM EDT
You dont have to go through a C3 if it is in the same state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top