Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/11/2006 3:09:59 PM EST
I'm in Va. What do I do if anything if I move to another location in Va. ?

What about if I move to another state? provided that SBR's are legal there?

I appreciate the input!

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:12:46 PM EST
Move within state - nothing (unless stae laws require otherwise).

Move between states - inform the BATFE (they have a form for this ... check their website).
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:15:00 PM EST
Ok,I currently have a 5320.20 to take in into NC at a specific range. Do I need to update ATFE on my tax stamp with a in state move?

Top Top