Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 4:55:43 PM EDT
Would anyone have a good Idea on what a new in the box unfired SKS-M that takes reg AK mags would be worth...????
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#1]
If you don't find your answer here post this same question in the "AK Forum" and they can tell you quick.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 5:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
ok thanks.........
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I see them locally in the $300 to $400 range; The 16" barreled version usually go for a bit more. If it has the spike bayonet mounted add another $30 or so.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 6:26:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I see them for $300 to $400 usually....  but when I do, I always pass.

If I am gonna spend $300, I'll get a real AK variant... unless you just want the SKS/AK for collectors purposes.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 7:13:41 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I see them for $300 to $400 usually....  but when I do, I always pass.

If I am gonna spend $300, I'll get a real AK variant... unless you just want the SKS/AK for collectors purposes.

I kinda agree why not just get a AK?

but how much they asking??
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I saw one last weekend at the gunshow in Nashville. They had it priced at $350 but it didn't have a bayo lug. As a matter of fact I've never seen one with a bayonet. I have one myself and I love it. Far better than the standard SKS in my opinion. Its a Norinco and I payed $300 for it NIB with all the accessories a couple years ago so the price hasn't changed much. The thumbhole stock is comfortable and I added a swivel stud on the forearm for a harris bipod.

You can get a Romanian AK47 for around $250 but I think the SKS sporter is a better quality rifle as far as cosmetics go. To me the Romanian AK's look pretty rough but they are very reliable like any other AK.

Link Posted: 5/21/2003 5:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I was going to sell this one off....and was not sure what to ask for it....this one does not have a thumb hole...reg stock

thanks for the info
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top