Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2005 9:10:12 PM EDT
Anyone have a pair of these?  I need some data on how they fit.  I wear a Magnum in 12EEE, and wear a USGI jungle boot in 12W.

Any input?  I do have a pair of Corcoran IIs, very nice but not a hot weather boot.

TIA

Ops
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:16:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The Machs are OK, fit is about the same as the magnums.  I had a pair of black Machs back in the 90s and they were nice.  I bought a set of tan machs last year and I think the current Magnums are better.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Boots arrived.  Fit is OK, width is comparable to a EE, but they feel a liitle 'long' for a 12.  Not enough to make any changes, just feel different than Magnums.

Sole is soft enough for a road march and stable on uneven surfaces.  So far the wicking lining seems to work as well, my feet aren't getting roasted.  Should be a great boot for dry conditions.

Ops
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top