Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2002 6:53:48 AM EDT
I just got back from zeroing with slugs (at 50 yards), and noticed that the rear signt had to be adjusted almost all the way up (aligned with the top mark on the side) for elevation.  In the beginning, I was outright missing the entire target board by about 24" below the point of aim.

Nothing seems "wrong" with the gun, but since the ghost ring sights were designed specifically for this gun by Mossberg, I was wondering if any other 590 owners also have the rear sight adjusted the same way?  
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 7:18:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't sighted mine at 50yds yet, but at 25yds I didn't even have to adjust the sights at all.  Seems strange?  I guess I'll have to go and sight mine in at 50yds and see what happens??
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 8:39:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry joe_c (nice Kid Rock ref.), I sighted mine in about a yr ago and dont remember.

What I do know - it is one ragged hole at 50 yards.

How did yours come out?
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top