Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/17/2003 7:54:32 PM EDT
Can I as a private individual, holding no kind of license, ship a C&R rifle to another non license holder in another state without the use of a FFL?

Can I ship straight to a C&R license holder without going through a FFL on my end?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:45:46 AM EDT
You never need a FFL to ship a firearm (unless there's some local law involved).

You can ship to a non-licensee in your state, but not across state lines. A receiving FFL is needed in all inter-state transfers. An out of state receiver must be an FFL.

-- Chuck
Top Top