Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2006 11:14:19 AM EDT
This one: bandoleer
I can't get the picture to load, does anybody have one, any comments on it?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:34:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Your link just goes to an empty 'shopping cart' page, but I'm guessing you're asking about their 55rd shotgun bandoleer.  Not sure what kind of comments you're looking for, it's a simple bandoleer.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:26:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure how to link directly to an Eagle product page, but it is under pouches, shoulder in their catalog, item number PB-223/4-M9/2-LE

I'm not sure if it just a shotgun bandoleer, or something else as the picture won't load, but the description reads:

The ALL NEW Patrol Bandoleer was specifically designed with ease of use in mind. Simply throw it over your shoulder and go. Or, for a more secure carry utilize the belt loop located on the back of the main body. The PB-223/4-M9/2-LE gives you quick access to 4 extra M4 mags and 2 M9 pistol mags that are always within easy reach.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 5:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Personally I think it's a good idea.  But that's probably because I thought about doing that with the bandolier that comes with the MOLLE packs a year ago.

Of course this is like the third thing I've thought about, only to see it on the market soon after.

I think that if it were either attached to a belt, or had it's own strap around the body to keep it from flapping around it would work fairly well.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Couldn't see the pic jus a red X on Eagles site but going by the description it sounds like a great idea, think I'll have to gewt one too!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 11:11:37 PM EDT
[#5]
This one?

The BDL-56 was made in response to our customer's need for an accessory to carry shotgun ammunition. The BDL-56 holds 56 shotgun shells and is designed to wear over the shoulder. The BDL-56 is made of 2-1/4" pistol webbing and 1-1/2" wide heavy elastic is used to hold rounds in place in times of extended use!

If that is the one,  they work great
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:57:45 AM EDT
[#6]
No, that's what I thought too but this sounds like something different and I must say interesting.  
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I just sent Eagle Ind an email about the non-loading picture.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:36:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Recieved the folowing response:

"We are sorry for any inconvenience, How ever we are currently working on that item for release. Please try back in a week or 2. it should be up and going by then."
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:55:21 PM EDT
[#9]
This is what he was talking about: PB-223/4-M9/2-LE The pictures aren't up yet.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like what I have been looking for to carry my backup mags in the rear of Patrol car...  will keep eye out for this!
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#11]
it sounds neat, does anyone have pics of it.....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 4:35:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Tagged!

Hmmmmmm ........OD? or I wonder if they will do one or two in coyote brown....
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Tagged!

Says "black, OD and khaki"...
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Tagged!

Says "black, OD and khaki"...

Actually it says "Black, Olive Drab and Khaki are standard. Other colors available upon special request for an additional charge."
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:05:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Steve
Thanks for the info.
Do you know if there is a provision to add any additional pouches, or if the Duty gear pouches could attach?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top