Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 12:00:19 PM EST
WOOHOO!! C&R FFL just arrived in the mail friday.

No, I did not sign it

Now, as for sending out the license, do I need to include some kind of cover letter with it, or if I just send the C&R will they be sharp enough to file it on their own?

Also, wrt to ordering online (eg Brownells), how do I , once my C&R is filed, get them to show me the dealer prices online?

Thanks, I'm really excited!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:27:24 PM EST
As soon as brownells (and midway) take your C&R the dealer part kicks in automaticly. As soon as I log in with my password and such both websites show dealer price as you select or search Items.
I have yet to buy a C&R gun but use Brownells and Midway more than anyone for this reason
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:41:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/28/2004 12:42:02 PM EST by Slash]
James,

I just finished preparing my letters. I made copies of my license, making sure that the license was at the bottom (vertically) of the paper. Then I loaded the copies into my printer and printed this letter, such that the test would be at the top of the paper:

<Todays Date>

To Whom It May Concern;

Attached please find a signed copy of my Curio & Relics Federal Firearms License. Please keep this copy on file so that we can do business in the future. If you would send me a copy of your latest catalog or sales flyer, and place me on your mailing list, I would be most appreciative.

If you have an email list, please add me to that as well. My email address is <email address here>

Thanks,
<Your name & address here>

Then I went throught the tedious process of signing, folding and sealing (BLECH!) the envelopes.

This stack will go in the mail Monday:

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:48:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By Slash:

Then I went throught the tedious process of signing, folding and sealing (BLECH!) the envelopes.

self sealign envelopes are your friend. I too found out the hard way. lol..
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:52:34 PM EST
Just send it...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 4:46:05 PM EST
Top Top