Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2007 5:51:05 PM EDT
Ok a new friend brought me along to shoot MGs and suppressors.  I’m hooked on both but can only afford one.

I would like to put a suppressor on my Beretta 9000s 9mm, and use the Gemtech trinity.  Of course the 9000s does not come with a threaded barrel, but those a the range said there are always options to over come this.

Are there threaded replacement barrels available or is there someone who specializes in other solutions?
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 6:15:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You have two options:

1.  Find a smith who will thread the existing barrel and create an adaptor.

2.  Buy an extended barrel and have it threaded.

I do not know if anyone makes extened barrels for the 9000s series so you might have to go with number one.  Before you buy a can, however, make sure that you can find a smith who will do the work
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 7:12:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you point me to who might make an adapter?  I am looking to put a GEM-TECH Trinity on it, and get an adapter for a 9mm UZI (SA).
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Jarvis or TROS might be able to help you.  The Trinity, one of my favorite cans that I own, does not have an Uzi adaptor persay.  You would have to three lug the barrel or thread it 1/2 .28.  No matter what, you should SBR the Uzi, if it isn't already, if you are going to put a can on it.  It would look hideous if it wasn't.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2007 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes I am in the paperwork process to SBR the uzi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top