Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 5:54:42 PM EDT
I'm looking for a shotgun to hunt with.  I figured I can get an 870P and then get a longer barrel to use to hunt with.  Is 300 plus an ffl transfer fee a good deal for a used 870P?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm looking for a shotgun to hunt with.  I figured I can get an 870P and then get a longer barrel to use to hunt with.  Is 300 plus an ffl transfer fee a good deal for a used 870P?

Assuming it isn't beat to hell, that's a very good price.  Used 870 Police models range in condition from perfect to shitty.  Get pics if you can.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 7:16:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a very nice used, parked 870P $249, and have seen them range up to about $350 for a really pretty blued one. I've seen many being sold for more, but I wouldn't pay any more than $350 myself, and it would have to be pristine.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top