Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/23/2002 5:37:31 PM EDT
A local class 3 dealer has a MAC-10 9mm that he is wanting to sell, I would like to break the ice and get my first class 3 but don't know what kind of price to pay- I won't mention what he is asking until I get some opinions on here as to how much it is worth. Here's a description of the gun:

Pretty well used, definately shot a lot. Finish is not all that great but not as bad as it could be. can buy it this way or the dealer has offered to put in a new barrell and re-finish the gun for an additional price.

What would you pay, both in original worn condition and after a new barrell has been installed and the finish re-done?

Thanks in advance!!
Link Posted: 6/23/2002 5:52:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/23/2002 5:53:36 PM EDT by Phil_A_Steen]
Who makes it? It matters.

NIB mac-10's go for anywhere from $900-1400 right now.

If you can swing a few more bucks, consider a vector uzi - for under $3,000 with tax, it's a far superior gun.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 5:47:52 AM EDT
Why is an Uzi a far superior gun? It weighs and costs 3X as much and is twice the size. The only thing it has going for it is a slower ROF (a factor to some, personally I like 1k/min). Most Macs, even the Cobrays work just fine.. just use good mags.
Link Posted: 6/24/2002 9:08:02 AM EDT
If anyone in Texas is interested, I have a friend trying to unload his. It comes with several clips, a red-dot, spare barrel / parts / buffers, ect. This gun is NOT well used and in fact has only been shot once in the past 5-7 years that I have known him.

His price? $1000 out the door for the whole package. You pay the tax of coarse, but if you're in Texas, no need to go through a Class 3 dealer.

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire, I'd buy it myself.

Saleen
Top Top