Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2004 2:11:20 PM EDT
CQB Solutions 559.635.1172 www.cqbsolutions.com/ are stand up folks.  I’d order from them without hesitation.  I always enjoy doing business with folks who are honest.

I called CQB Solutions a short time ago and wanted some information about this.  Seems like a big pic, so I‘ll just link:  www.cqbsolutions.com/m-12_dle_kit.jpg

After some questions, I discovered it wasn’t exactly what I wanted.  The holster would hang too low.  I asked if they could make a custom holster extension.  They responded that they could not, then referred me to Custom Tactical Creations.

I called Custom Tactical Creations 320.980.0338 www.customtactical.com/ and explained exactly what I needed.  They said they could make it, and I was quoted a very fair price.  I was then asked to email those same instructions and to pay via Paypal.  I sent the email and Paypal.

Today I received the holster extension and it is perfect; exactly what I described to them.  Actually, it’s even better.  They added a small measure of adjustability, something I hadn’t considered.

So, hats off to Custom Tactical Creations and CQB Solutions.  It’s nice to know there are honest businesses out there that actually communicate with their customers.  And in the case of Custom Tactical Creations, they can make an item to your exact specifications.

EDIT:  trying to remember some of the old animations  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top