Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/19/2003 3:59:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Denny, how about a lula for an m1a/ar10? I wonder if they would be compatible? Any other lulas in the works?

The AR15 lula is an outstanding product!
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Lula Loader...Buy, Buy, Buy!

Lula la-la-la-la Lula la-la-la-la Lula

Sorry about that, got carried away.

Loading a mag with a Lula is brainless, not as quick as using a stripper but quicker than doing it by hand. You can unload them fast too. Great product.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 1:49:08 PM EDT
[#3]

Love my existing LULA.  I'll buy an AK loader, will they work for calibers other than 7.62?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Love my existing LULA.  I'll buy an AK loader, will they work for calibers other than 7.62?

Strippers and speedloaders abound for the 5.45 series, and I'm guessing for the 5.56 series of AK rifles...

But I've NEVER found a good, WORKING way to speedload an AK mag. All the cheapo Chinese speedloaders/stripper clip guides are complete crap that I shouldn't have even looked at twice.

I'd pick up a LULA for an AK in a second, in 7.62x39.

I don't mind loading up boxes of strippers for later use, mind you, so...

Also, a LULA for Steyr AUG mags? Yah, I know I can pick up strippers for those, but they ain't cheap...a LULA would be perfect.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 1:23:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The next LULA will be for the M14/AR10 and is planned to be one LULA that will work on both mags, saving the end user that has both rifles from having to buy two LULAs.
Denny

Great! I'll be placing my order with you when they are ready.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 6:33:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought 2 of them and they work great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top