Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2001 1:28:35 PM EDT
Sitting here thinking about what to buy myself for Christmas and was thinking about getting a pistol, maybe an H&K USP.  Anyone know what a good price is on this gun?  Any other suggestions?  I have a Sig P239 but would like a full size auto.  Thanks in advance!

ques
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#1]
A "Merry Christmas" H&K USP would be an excellent choice.  I've seen 'em around here NIB for $550-900 depending on configuration.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Retail around $650
-Chuck
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#3]
How about the "USP Expert" model?  Anyone had any experience with this pistol?  Or the Mark 23?  Both look like pretty accurate pistols.  Thanks again!

ques
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Full size HK USP would be my first choice in a DA pistol.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
How about the "USP Expert" model?  Anyone had any experience with this pistol?  Or the Mark 23?  Both look like pretty accurate pistols.  Thanks again!

ques

Mark23s are more accurate but not so much more that it's worth the price over a USP Expert.

I have seen them for up to 3 times the price of a USP,you would do well and I bet you would still have a very merry Christmas with the USP
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#6]
I've had my eye on a NIB USP45 Tactical at one of the local dealers for a while now.  That and a NIB Glock 32 (hmm...decisions, decisions).  Maybe we'll both have a H&K Christmas!

Mark 23 SOCOM's are nice but they cost as much as a used car.  And weigh about the same!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top